This course is the foundation of my work because I apply these techniques to every area of what I do. Foilayage, balayage, a soft color melting with a face frame, or a quick mini highlight... I almost always apply this hairline detailing to them all!
In this class I’ll show you how to customize your sectioning and pick up bases on the clients natural hairline. You’ll learn how to keep the foils from slipping and bleeding around the hairline and how to customize the size of your foils to meet your needs. This is a MUST KNOW technique, especially if you want to create natural looking blonde roots for your darker level clients.
Once you master this technique you’ll never have to tone or erase your work again! This technique has kept my clients coming back for years, and it will create MASSIVE value for your coloring clients.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Where to place your foils.
- How to customize your foil patterns to your clients unique hairline.
- My favorite tools and products for treating the hairline.
- How to keep your foils from slipping or bleeding.
- How to get a bold money piece without having to shadow tone the root area.