That Brad Pitt cut with all if the layers falling in just the right way to maintain a masculine feel while adding maximum texture and movement!! This is a full dry cut done with scissors. The square shape adds balance and strength. Adding a slight undercut to the layers and selecting the perfect face frame allows for the perfect aesthetic for your client.
In this course you'll learn new sectioning patterns. How to cut a perfect shorter curtain bang and unlock different ways to use your scissors and razor.
This haircut utilizes different texturizing and weight removal techniques while establishing your all-over shape and structure, allowing you to work more effectively and efficiently.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to create a long square shape.
- How to Add texture with your scissors while maintaining a shape.
- How to utilize simple sectioning to create greater impact.
- Create the perfect face framing and detailing to suit your clients needs.
- How to utilize a soft undercut.