Foiling efficiently is one of the best ways to maximize your time with your clients. The focus of this course is to help you master best practices when foiling. In this course I apply my version of a partial weave, putting emphasis on how to place each individual foil. You’ll learn what to look out for when foiling. This class is essential for learning the foundational skills for any stylist wanting to cut on the time it takes them to foil.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to place and secure a foil.
- Learn key ways to fold your foils.
- Learn when to specific tools in the process of foiling.
- Learn how to apply the appropriate amount of saturation of product within a foil.
- Discover techniques to ensure that there are no unwanted bleed marks.
- Learn how to keep your foils from slipping away from from the scalp.